We are closely monitoring the evolution of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to better service and protect our patients. We are continuing to see new and follow up patients in office with the option for telemedicine at our Reston location. We have decided to see all new and follow up patients via telemedicine only in our McLean location. If you do have an appointment in office, we ask that you please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment. You will not be permitted inside the office without a face mask
Please call our office to reschedule your testing appointment IF you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, difficulty breathing, or if you think you have Bronchitis or the Flu. A simple runny nose is not a symptom of concern at this time.
- Anyone who has traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days before becoming sick.
- Anyone who has been in close contact with a person confirmed to have Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We understand that this change could be disruptive but we ask for everyone’s cooperation as the National Center for Disease Control guidelines continue to develop and change. Our objective is to provide a safe environment to ALL of our patients who come to us not just those with these specific symptoms. We appreciate your patience and assistance during this time. Do not hesitate to call if you have questions or concerns.
Some of the best advice we have received has been:
- Wash your hands vigorously with soap and water many times throughout the day
- Attempt to keep your hands away from your face
- In crowded areas, try to keep an arm’s distance away from people to avoid germs from sneezing or coughing
- Clean your cell phone frequently as it has been recognized as a high probable object for germs
- Temporarily refrain from hand shaking which can inadvertently spread germs to others
- Get plenty of sleep and do everything you can to remain healthy
- Do NOT panic!!
As more information develops, we will do our best to keep you updated.
Thank you from all of us at Neuroscience Consultants.